We offer all of our courses on a flexible basis and can always provide various options for you. We quote all of our bespoke courses on a client by client basis and will calculate a price dependent on your requirements.
We are a Sage accredited Accountant and Training Partner and we are happy to offer customised training in Sage accounting software to ensure that you or your team get the exact training you need rather than follow a standard course syllabus that may include skills and learning that you do not need or may already have.
Our bespoke training courses can be provided:
– Onsite at your premises
– Offsite – at our Lymington Training Centre
– Offsite – at your venue of your choice
– One to one
– In small groups
– With a choice of duration
– On a mix and match basis
|Training can be provided in:
– IAB Bookkeeping Courses
– Sage Accounting Software
– Exact Software
– Xero Software
- Tailored to suit the delegate(s)
- Avoids wasting time going over topics you or your team are already familiar with
What Can a Bespoke Course Cover?
By their nature, there is no ‘typical’ course or timetable for these bespoke courses. A few example courses are shown below as a guide to our approach:
- Finance overview for non-accountants
- Introduction to using Accounting Software
- Bringing older skills up to speed
- Advanced software use
- Report creation and reporting options
- Software setup and configuration
- Exam preparation Sage and IAB examinations
Please call us on 01425 674776 or 07788 926717 to discuss your requirements.
Train with us at our Lymington Training Centre
Our training centre in Lymington, Hampshire in a purpose-built training room in the Lymington Town Sailing Club. Click here for more information.
Where to stay?
There are many great places to stay in the local area, click here for New Forest tourist info. There have been very good reviews from delegates on the following B&B’s and Hotels…to name a few.